This is a running project. It's drawn mainly from Muller's Dictionary. Later updates will include Muller's PRRD and Robert Preus's volume on post-Reformation Lutheranism.
Theologia Ectypa: all true finite theology
- Theologia viatorum (theology of pilgrims in our earthly journey)
- principia theologia: the foundations of theology
- principium essendi: the being of God
- principium cognoscendi: cognitive foundations of theology.
- principium externum: Scripture
- principium internum: faith
- testimonium internum Spiritus Sancti: internal testimony of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8).
- theologia beatorum (theology of the blessed in glory; still ectypal and finite)
- theologia angelorum (theology of angels)
- theologia unionis: Christ’s knowledge in his Incarnate life. It is the union between ectypal and archetypal theology, but still a form of ectypal theology